Based in central London, our client is a very successful, specialist translation agency, working with some major blue chip clients from all industry sectors.
In order to capitalise on increasing new business opportunities, mostly from the legal and financial services sector, they wish to recruit a Business Development Manager. Your role as Business Development Manager will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Prospect for potential new clients across the legal and financial sectors and turn this into increased business
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization
- Cold call as appropriate within a defined list of targets to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Chart your weekly qualitative and quantitative progress by inputting a management report to CRM software
- Liaise with the Project Management team to ensure translations are delivered to deadline and meet the client’s precise requirements
CANDIDATE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Fluency in English is essential. French language skills are an additional advantage but not essential
- Ideally be educated to at least university level
- Have a strong and very successful business development / sales background from a similar b2b services sector at C-level
- Be proficient in selling techniques, knowledgeable in handling key accounts and confident in selling to senior executives
- Have a good business sense, strong negotiation skills and a positive attitude
- Be natural communicator, adept at building client relationships with excellent presentation skills
Base salary of £30,000 -£35,000 + uncapped commission (£60,000+) + laptop etc.