COMPANY AND BACKGROUND
Our client is an international and very successful translation company.
English and also either Spanish, French or German
To join their international translation department, they wish to a Translation Proofreader Assistant. Your role as Translation Assistant will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Final proofreading of corrected translations
- Insertion of diagrams, tables, etc. into translations before client submission
- Preparation of certificates
- Overseeing dispatch of translation to the client
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in English is essential, as is a good level (at least A Level standard) of German, Spanish or French
- Educated to ‘A’ level standard, including Spanish, French or German
- Good keyboard skills
- Ability to work as a member of a team under the pressure of tight deadlines.
- Previous administration experience
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise the workload
- Attention to detail
SALARY & BENEFITS
£19,500 + benefits ( Private Healthcare Pension and life assurance scheme). WORKING HOURS ARE 10:00AM - 6:30PM, MONDAY -FRIDAY.
LOCATION : Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire (20 mins from Central London by train)
If this job as Translation Administrator is you and you are ready for your next challenge to join a truly fantastic, international business, please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.