NEW JOB! Translation Account Manager, c£30,000 neg. Fantastic opportunity to join a leading translation company as an Account Manager to join the global client services team.
English. Fluency in any 2nd language, especially Japanese but all languages considered, is an advantage but not essential
Our client is a leading and successful translation company, working with major organisations across most industry sectors across the world.
To join their international client services team, they wish to recruit an Account Manager. Your role as Account Manager will typically include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Develop and grow existing clients portfolio
- Attend sales calls, meetings and events
- Manage existing accounts, quote requests, prepare sales proposals
- Provide customer support and manage client expectations in liaison with the production team
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in English. Fluency in any 2nd language, especially Japanese but all languages considered, is an advantage but not essential
- Educated to university degree level
- Translation Project or Account Management experience
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Dynamic, enthusiastic and very well organised
- A great communicator, on paper and in person with an inbuilt appreciation for language and creative content
- Be driven by making your clients happy and building strong relationships
SALARY & BENEFITS
c£30,000. Excellent benefits such as flexible working, monthly wellbeing grant, weekly drinks, cycle to work scheme, season ticket loan, pension and life insurance.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity as a Translation Account Manager and to join an award winning, international business, please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes