Team Administrator. Excellent opportunity to join a global translation and languages services company, working as part of their busy international team and assisting them with key administrative tasks.
Fluent English is essential. Any other language skills are an advantage but not essential
Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire
COMPANY AND BACKGROUND
Our client is an international and very successful translation company.
To join their international translation department, they wish to a Team Administrator. Your role as Administrator will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Work directly with translation coordinators and project managers to ensure that translation and languages services projects are delivered in a timely manner
- Cross-reference of invoices and documents where necessary
- Generation of project-specific documentation as required
- Maintenance and accurate filing of records
- Final quality control of documents before release to clients
- Any other duties as may be reasonably required by the various teams
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in English is essential. Other language skills are an advantage but not essential
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to use initiative and problem solve
- Ability to multi-task and to work under pressure
SALARY & BENEFITS
£20,500 + benefits ( 22 days holiday, Private Healthcare Pension and life assurance scheme)
In the longer term, there could be career progression opportunities for the right candidate!
To apply for this role as Team Administrator, please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.