Our client is a world leading eCommerce fashion and lifestyle brand, with a world wide reputation and a leader in the latest fashion and lifestyle trends and designs.
To work as part of their international editing team, they wish to recruit (for a 12 month contract to start) a Swedish speaking Translator & Editor. You will work on the design and launch of the new Swedish language website and online platforms and will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Managing the translation, transcreation and content editing of menswear fashion, womenswear fashion and lifestyle ranges of the Swedish market websites and platforms
- Ensure that the content attracts the 20-30 year old youth / adult audience
- Act as the brand voice for Sweden, ensuring consistency across all relevant areas.
- Ensure all copy is appropriate for publication
- Work with other teams across the business to maintain brand tone
- Contribute ideas, where appropriate, to onsite content, email, brainstorms and other content projects
- Assist in the implementation of local market SEO strategies and ensure keywords, SEO titles and descriptions in CMS (Sitecore) are search-optimised and adhere to search best practices. Catch up regularly with SEO team for data to support this
- Oversee the editing and translation of content around relevant brand propositions
- Oversee translation of copy for app. This includes in-app copy, AppStore/Play store copy, app release notes, onsite service messages and landing page, and push notifications.
- Manage any translation requests from product teams - this includes anything from error messages on site-to-site outage pages, instructional copy on-site, UI/UX copy requests etc.
- Swedish to mother tongue standard as well as fluent English is essential
- Proven experience in editing and translating in digital content.
- Strong stakeholder management skills - you will be one of the faces of a new launches.
- You will be a fashion fanatic with a passion for street style, high street and shopping trends
- Have an interest in the influencers and individuals who make up the fashion and beauty industries and beyond (music, media, lifestyle etc.).
- Exceptional organisational, administrative and communication skills are key to this role, as is the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Dedication and ambition for brands
- Knowledge of the factors that contribute to making a successful online fashion destination.
- CMS experience, preferably Sitecore
To apply for this role as Swedish speaking Online Fashion Editor please send your CV to us in full confidence immediately.