Strategic IT Marketing Specialist. Fantastic opportunity to join a world leading technology company and be part of their global marketing team.
Fluent English is essential. Any additional European Languages spoken and written are an advantage.
South West of London
Our global client is a world leading brand in the technology industry.
In order to develop and implement their marketing strategies, they wish to recruit a Strategic Marketing Specialist. Your role will typically cover the following job responsibilities:
- Liaison with country managers to identify possible campaigns
- Bring together necessary stakeholders to create content for Webinars
- Take ownership of these Webinars from creation of ideas, through promoting the Webinars and reporting
- Bring together necessary stakeholders to create content for Email marketing campaigns
- Assist in the managing of the PMM marketing budget and be able to consider this when creating a new campaign
- Work as part of the Strategic Marketing team, communication will be key to ensure smooth running.
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluent English is essential. Other EMEA languages are an advantage but not essential
- Ideally be Degree level educated (or equivalent) in a business related discipline
- B2B selling or marketing experience (preferably both).
- Strong background in IT Marketing.
- Experience with creation of Webinar/Podcast content.
- Experience with Email Marketing campaigns
- Good standard of numeracy
- Good planning, research and analytical skills.
£28,000-£30,000 + bonus (has been 15-20% of salary over past few years) + excellent benefits including:
24 days holiday increasing after service PLUS up to 8 Bank Holidays a year
Pension after two months - 6% contribution from the company
75% REIMBURSEMENT OF TRAVEL (up to £100 per month)
Private medical insurance - FULLY EXPENSED BY THE COMPANY plus 50% SUBSIDY FOR PARTNER
Permanent health insurance
Gym membership (up to 50% paid for by the company)
Free tea/coffee and subsidised vending
Cultural and subsidised lunch AND MORE!!!
To be considered for this excellent opportunity please APPLY NOW send your CV to us immediately.