Our client is an international eCommerce company with a fantastic range of products, brands and designs to the creative sector.
In order to manage all of their online digital marketing activities to their Spanish speaking clients, they wish to recruit a Spanish speaking Digital Online Marketing Executive. Your role will concentrate on planning, evaluating and editing the content of the websites (their own site and various 3rd party platform sites, such as Amazon, Google Shopping etc) and ensuring that it is all developed to the company commercial objectives.
Your role as Spanish speaking Online Content Executive will include the following duties and tasks:
- Ensuring that the weekly promotional banners and voucher codes are correct and promoted on the websites correctly
- Provide weekly reports on sites trade and customer experience
- Manage the daily Spanish language website optimisation (Home page, promotional and product banners, Promotional voucher code mechanics)
- Ensure web pages are merchandised to their full potential at all times
- Increase website visits by continuously optimising/renewing the Menu, Site Search, Category banners and Product Index (product ordering)
- Manage the categorization and presentation of products online, in response to daily sales trends and new launches
- Ensure the Spanish language websites content is up-to-date and reflects the promotional calendar.
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in Spanish and English is essential
- Ideally have a recognised qualification in Marketing, Business Studies etc
- A good understanding of the Spanish business market, culture and language
- Ideally previous experience of working in a similar ecommerce role
- Experience of using Content Management Systems (e.g. Magento or similar) is advantageous, but not necessary
- Experience using Google Analytics or other analytics package
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to write clear, concise engaging content
- Good Photoshop skills
- Good knowledge of HTML, CSS etc.
- Experience of Java useful
- A passion for online marketing, ecommerce and desire to learn how
£22,000 - £25,000
To be considered for this excellent opportunity as Spanish speaking Online Content Executive to join an award winning, international business, please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.
Contact: JONATHAN GRIMES