Spanish speaking Digital Marketing & Online Platform Manager - eCommerce - up to £32,000. Excellent opportunity to join a Top 100 eCommerce company, working with their brands across all eCommerce platforms across the EMEA region.
LANGUAGES: Fluency in Spanish and English is essential
LOCATION: Harlow, Essex (N/NE of London, 30 minutes by direct train from London Liverpool Street/Stratford)
COMPANY AND BACKGROUND
Our client is a very progressive and ambitious eCommerce company, offering a huge range or brands and products available on most online shopping platforms across the world.
In order to increase all online awareness and engagement of Spanish speaking customers by managing and developing their online and digital marketing activities across all channel platforms (especially Amazon, eBay and other leading 3rd party platforms) to the Spanish speaking markets, they wish to recruit a Spanish speaking Digital Marketing & Online Platform Manager. The exciting role will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Managing marketplace advertising initiatives and PPC campaigns, keywords and budgets.
- Managing Google Shopping and online advertising
- Updating the Spanish language content home page to create a professional look and feel
- Optimising the website menus, banners and site search
- Optimising the product listing pages, categorisation and attributes
- Checking the translation, adding new category copy and that the website is creating the right impression for the Spanish speaking consumers
- Optimising the copy to convert as many customers as possible
- Optimising the email content to maximise Spanish customer retention
- Establishing Spain’s promotional calendar – key trading, national days
- Posting regular engaging content on Spanish social media
- Managing Amazon channel campaigns in order to expand market share
- Utilising data and shopper insights to provide recommendations to drive category distribution and market share.
- Translating products, page description, editorial for the catalogue / website
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in Spanish and English is essential
- Previous digital experience as a Channel Manager / Platform Manager / eCommerce Manager or similar and a good knowledge of PPC and general digital shopping operations
- Previous experience of working across 3rd party online shopping platforms (Amazon, eBay, Google Shopping etc)
- Experience with online channel management - Amazon channels for a large account would be an advantage
- Experience from a consumer focused eCommerce sector
- Analytical skills to interpret and report on traffic and sales data
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organized, detailed and able to work to tight deadlines
- Must be comfortable working in the fast moving online industry
- Good level Microsoft Excel skills mandatory.
SALARY & BENEFITS: £30,000 - £32,000
TO APPLY FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY, PLEASE EMAIL YOUR CV DIRECTLY TO US.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes