Spanish or Dutch speaking Human Resources Specialist. Excellent opportunity to join a world leading company and operate as part of their global human resources support team.
Spanish or Dutch
Bicester, north of Oxford
Our client is a leading international company, with offices across most countries in Europe with a fantastic range of lifestyle brands and services.
To work as part of their international Human Resources and Employee Support Team, they wish to recruit a either a Spanish or Dutch speaking Human Resources Specialist. Your role will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Provide human resources administrative support in the recruitment process for all Spanish or Dutch speaking employees
- Offer guidance and support for payroll, benefits & pensions
- Prepare and issue all human resource related correspondence to employees
- Complete the administration activities required for the induction and exit of employees
- Collecting weekly, monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc reports as requested
- Responding to employee requests
- Ensuring adherence to relevant Company policies and procedures
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in either Spanish or Dutch is essential
- Any previous human resources experience (HR, payroll etc. all background of HR considered!)
- Strong organisation skills, attention to detail, problem solver
- An ability to multi-task in a highly pressurised environment with good attention to detail skills
- Proven ability to create and develop good working relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals, coupled with the ability to gain commitment from others
£27,000 - £30,000 + excellent benefits (holidays, dental covers, travel cover, pension, bonus and many many more!) and career opportunity.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity please send your CV to us.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes