Senior Translation Project Manager. Superb opportunity to join a world leading translation and language solutions company.
Fluent English is essential. Fluent in other European languages will be an advantage
Our client is a world leading translation and language solutions company.
To manage and take full responsibility for the client translation programs, they wish to recruit a Senior Project Manager. You will be responsible for the day-to-day project activities within a team and ensure that production and project objectives are met including budgetary and KPI requirements. The typical job duties and responsibilities will be:
- Define and implement metrics to achieve client satisfaction
- Lead the effort with direct reports/Technical Services/Quality Assurance to create and maintain custom client workflows
- Engage with key client contacts to educate them on new initiatives and process improvements
- Provide reports on account Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Ensure ISO requirements are being met.
- Act as point of escalation for client and project issues.
- Manage account relationships (relevant for day-to-day activities) to enable a positive service experience.
- Lead presentations educating clients about particular projects
- Maintain positive client perceptions
- Ensure client satisfaction by proactively seeking and offering solutions
- Respond to client requests in a timely manner
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Fluent English is essential. Fluent in other European languages will be an advantage but not essential
- University degree in Business, English, Foreign Language, Social or Applied Sciences, or other related field. Masters or MBA a plus
- Experience project managing / coordinating complex projects within the localization or translation industry
- Successful customer service/account management experience
- Demonstrated successful leadership or mentoring experience
- Advanced computing skills, including experience with TRADOS and other translation management tools (CAT, or Computer Aided Translation tools) and publishing applications (e.g., Frame Maker, InDesign, etc.)
SALARY & BENEFITS
£45,000 - £50,000 (neg) and fantastic benefits.
To apply for this role as Senior Project Manager, please send your CV to us in full confidence immediately.