Senior New Business Development Manager, London. Superb opportunity to join a global consultancy, working with excellent clients across the UK and Ireland, developing new business sales and accounts.
Basic salary of £35,000 - £50,000 + commission (OTE c£150,000 + uncapped)
Our client is an international financial services and consultancy company. They work in good partnership with many of the world's leading companies from all industry sectors.
To join their London based international sales office, they wish to recruit a Senior New Business Development Manager. Your role as Business Development Manager will be to manage and grow existing key accounts as well as develop new sales and win new clients from the UK and Ireland. The job will include the following responsibilities:
- Identify, win and close new business contracts with large multinational companies
- Negotiate Fees and Close Contracts with clients
- Conduct research and analysis into prospective new clients
- Set up sales meetings with decision makers
- Attend Meetings and Sell the services to prospective new clients
- Understand developments within the customers business and the strategic interests of the customer
- Build up extensive Product knowledge and knowledge of Competitors
- Meet quarterly and annual personal financial (revenue) targets
- Deal with cross- territory sales projects (European & Global agreements)
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in English is essential
- Ideally educated to university level
- Proven, successful C-level / Director level sales experience selling into large multinational companies or equivalent
- A new business, hunter sales mentality is essential
- Proven and demonstrable record of identifying, winning and closing new business sales deals with non-existing clients.
- Proven record of winning and closing new business sales deals with new/non-existing clients and meeting yearly targets
- Excellent ability to initiate relationships with new clients, with the ability to influence and persuade
- Significant commercial negotiation experience
- Exceptional business and analytical skills
- Tenacious, deep knowledge and understating of the consultative sales process
- Consulting personality with understanding of sales cycle development
- Very Driven & Highly Motivated
Basic salary of £35,000 - £50,000 + commission (OTE c£150,000 + uncapped).
To be considered for this excellent opportunity as Business Development Manager, please email your CV to us immediately.