Fluent English is essential. Fluency also in any EMEA language is an advantage but not essential
Our global client is a world leading brand in the technology industry, distributing several well-known named products into most international markets.
In order to manage and grow sales of the full product range (their technology entertainment brands) across the EMEA region, they wish to recruit a Sales Account Manager. Your role as Sales Account Manager will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Work with the Business Management team in managing successful product launches
- Manage sales order process and work in coordination with the Business Management and Business
- Development teams to help manage channel sales
- Coordinate with the Business Development and Business Management teams to ensure promotions are planned correctly
- Assist the Commercial Manager with any special requests and ensure all pricing is communicated correctly
- Ensure that shipping in the most cost-effective way
- Support clients with channel marketing activities
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluent English is essential. Fluency also in any EMEA language is an advantage but not essential
- Ideally educated to university level
- Experience in sales / account management
- Previous IT product-related knowledge is desirable but not essential.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
£24,000 - £26,000 + sales performance bonus (c10% of salary, c£2,500) AND a KPI bonus (15%-20%, c£5,000) + excellent benefits including:
- 24 days holiday increasing after service PLUS up to 8 Bank Holidays a year
- Pension after two months - 6% contribution from the company
- 75% REIMBURSEMENT OF TRAVEL (up to £100 per month)
- Private medical insurance - FULLY EXPENSED BY THE COMPANY plus 50% SUBSIDY FOR PARTNER
- Permanent health insurance
- Gym membership (up to 50% paid for by the company)
- Life Assurance
- Free tea/coffee and subsidised vending
- Cultural and subsidised lunch AND MORE!!!
To be considered for this excellent opportunity as Sales Account Manager, EMEA please APPLY NOW send your CV to us immediately.