PR Executive, EMEA. Excellent opportunity to join a world leading and very well established global IT company
LANGUAGES: Fluent English is essential. Fluency also in either French, German or Spanish language is an advantage but not essential
COMPANY: Our global client is a world leading brand in the technology industry
You will be responsible for the day-to-day planning, execution and results of all PR activities for a number of nominated countries within the EMEA region and will provide input and support to the PR manager and agency contacts to ensure the EMEA Public Relations function is efficient and highly effective.
Responsibilities will include:
- Day-to-day management and primary contact for a number of agencies in nominated countries
- Developing coverage to ensure that products are properly represented in all relevant media.
- Coordinating official responses and statements where necessary.
- Preparation, coordination and use of spokespeople in your regions including the management of official statements, articles, comments and interviews.
- Working closely with a wide range of internal colleagues to ensure your agency needs are effectively supported.
- Work closely with your agency network to resolve issues related to product reviews including any crisis management if needed.
- Coordinate monthly catch up calls with your agencies to understand their productivity and effectiveness. Ensuring that reporting templates are completed, and awards, notable achievements and key coverage are logged and repurposed.
- Fostering direct relationships with key reviewers, journalists, media contacts and tier 2 influencers and record their details and activities in the contact database.
- Working closely with the PR Manager EMEA and your PR agencies to arrange relevant and effective press events and any additional press / media activities as agreed. Managing the effective spend of any budget granted for such activities.
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluent English is essential. Fluency also in either French, German or Spanish language is an advantage but not essential
- Previous experience in PR or journalism gained either in an agency or in-house with experience of traditional and/or digital campaigns (offline and online).
- Experience of working in the IT industry is an advantage
- Must be organised with excellent time management, interpersonal, and communication skills. Candidate must be a team-worker, enthusiastic, pro-active, flexible, confident and hard working
- Attention to detail with excellent spoken and written English is essential
- Willingness to travel both within EMEA and globally if needed
£25,000-£27,000 + discretionary company bonus (can be 10-20% of salary) + excellent benefits including:
- 24 days holiday increasing after service PLUS up to 8 Bank Holidays a year
- Pension after two months - 6% contribution from the company
- 75% REIMBURSEMENT OF TRAVEL (up to £100 per month)
- Private medical insurance - FULLY EXPENSED BY THE COMPANY plus 50% SUBSIDY FOR PARTNER
- Permanent health insurance
- Gym membership (up to 50% paid for by the company)
- Life Assurance
- Free tea/coffee and subsidised vending
- Cultural and subsidised lunch AND MORE!!!
To be considered for this excellent opportunity please send your CV to us immediately.