Superb opportunity for a proven PPC Search Marketing Executive to join a global and fast growing eCommerce company, spearheading their digital marketing activities into various global markets
Harlow, Essex (30 mins NE of central London)
COMPANY AND BACKGROUND
Our client is a very progressive and ambitious eCommerce company, offering a huge range or brands and products available on most online shopping platforms across the world.
In order to increase online sessions across all online platforms, they wish to recruit a PPC Search Marketing Executive. Working alongside the international digital team, the role will typically include the following duties and responsibilities:
- PPC Marketing - delivery of strategic work plan for website sessions growth
- Optimisation of Google and Bing Accounts to drive qualified paid traffic to direct website to maximise ROI/Traffic/Revenue
- Ensure integration with other marketing channels through promoting the latest promotional offers
- Ensure all campaigns are up to date with latest stocked products via product feeds to ensure maximum visibility across the different paid media channels
- Google Shopping activities - covering optimisation of paid search shopping campaigns, product feeds and product inventory data to maximise Traffic/ROAS/Revenue through Google Shopping, Bing Shopping and other relevant shopping channels.
- Management of product inventories and bidding strategies to maximise Traffic/ROAS/Revenue across shopping comparison sites
- SEO Marketing - Ensuring compliance with latest search engine best practice guidelines (e.g. Google Webmaster guidelines)
- Support and delivery of strategic work plans for SEO
- Regular analysis to identify new SEO trends, opportunities and markets
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in English is essential. Fluency in any 2nd languages is an advantage but not essential
- A degree in marketing, mathematics or similar is not necessary but is an advantage
- Experience of working with Market Places (Amazon) Google Shopping
- Excellent PPC, and ideally SEO, skills essential
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to identify and create new revenue and session opportunities
- Able to communicate complex ideas and concepts across all levels of company
- Be able to deliver on objectives and goals while keeping to specified budget
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Shopping, Google Adwords, Affiliate Marketing and Facebook Advertising.
- Be able to maintain good relationships with external suppliers
£28,000 - £32,000
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes