Office Manager. Excellent opportunity for an experienced, reliable, and task-oriented Office Manager to join a global organization and cover the company day to day office management responsibilities and also office some PA support.
Our client is a world leading advisory body and institution, working with many of the world’s leading companies.
To work as part of their international team, they wish to recruit an Office Manager. Your role will typically cover the following duties and responsibilities:
- Organising, managing and coordinating administration duties and office procedures
- Be responsible for Office Management duties (i.e ordering stationery, basic IT/printer issues (paper ordering, ink etc), answering and transferring phone calls
- Coordinate communications and liaise with clients and business guests; including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients.
- Be the first point of contact for queries from the team, service providers, clients and investors
- PA work - manage the diaries and schedules of directors and team
- Providing confidential and administrative support services enabling the team to maximise their time and attention to leading the business to deliver its strategic and tactical goals and objectives
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents
- Fluency in English is essential
- Excellent, previous Office Management experience with exposure to PA responsibilities
- Experience in managing/organising office supplies
- Experience within an office environment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Friendly and professional demeanour
- Able to operate with confidentiality at all times
To apply for this opportunity, please send your CV to us immediately