Norwegian, Swedish or Finnish speaking Sales Executive, £20,000 + commission (OTE c £28,000). Excellent opportunity to join an international export company and help them to manage all sales activities across Scandinavia.
SALARY, BENEFITS & WORKING HOURS
Salary of £20,000 basic + sales commission of an extra £8,000-£10,000+). Monday - Friday: 8.00am - 17.00pm (Lunch 1.00pm - 1.30pm).
Norwegian, Swedish or Finnish is essential
Wolverhampton / North West Birmingham
Our client is a very successful, specialist engineering company. They manufacture a specialist range of products that are used in many industry sectors and export them across the world.
In order manage and grow sales across Scandinavia, they wish to recruit either a Norwegian, Swedish or Finnish speaking Sales Executive. Your role as Norwegian, Swedish or Finnish speaking Sales Executive will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Managing business sales accounts of existing customers in Scandinavia
- Assist in developing the sales and marketing strategy include advertising and promotion
- Win new business
- Introduce new business from prospective accounts and to regenerate business from old accounts
- Investigate and progress new markets and opportunities.
- Attend exhibitions and customer visits as required.
- Fluency in either Norwegian, Swedish or Finnish is essential
- Good level of education
- Drive and determination
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good negotiating and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills
- A high standard of computer literacy
- Comfortable with sales environment
TO APPLY FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY AS Norwegian, Swedish or Finnish speaking Sales Executive, PLEASE APPLY NOW AND EMAIL YOUR CV DIRECTLY TO US.