Our global client is a world leading brand and a producer of cutting edge technology and video games hardware and components.
Sunbury on Thames (Middlesex - 45 minutes direct from Waterloo)
Fluent Spanish & Italian is essential
To coordinate all import shipments from Spanish and Italian speaking clients form the EMEA region, they wish to recruit a Spanish & Italian speaking Customer Services Administrator.Your job responsibilities will include the following duties and tasks:
- Manage E-mail response and incoming customer service telephone calls from both Spanish and Italian speaking customers, responding to their requirements
- Manage requests from distributors and clients from the EMEA region
- Check purchase histories and calculating prices
- Ensure customers are happy with the replacement products and services
- Learn about discontinued products and apply procedures
- Deal with special product requests from Technical Support
- Perform other duties as assigned.
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in Spanish AND Italian is essential
- Previous experience in customer service or customer support or administration
- Excellent skills in administration
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Computer-literate with working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Positive work attitude
£20,000 - £21,000 + up to 10%/20% bonus (c£4,000) + excellent benefits
To be considered for this excellent opportunity to join an award winning, international business, please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.
Contact: Lisa Grimes