Marketing Specialist - Gaming influencers
Amazing opportunity to work for a major global technology and video gaming brand, offering a great salary (to £28k) plus bonus (c£3,000-£4,000) & benefits (including 75% of cost of monthly train ticket, up to £100 a month) and superb work environment
Fluent English is essential. Fluency also in any 2nd language (for example French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian or Spanish but all languages considered) is an advantage but not essential
Our global client is a world leading brand in the technology industry, distributing several well-known named gaming products.
South West London area, Sunbury on Thames (35/40 minutes from Clapham/Waterloo)
You be working with the Talent and Content Marketing Manager to manage relationships with influencers and talent, generate regular reports and carry out a wide range of projects and activities.
Your role will include the typical following job responsibilities:
- Research, qualify and manage the gaming talent roster (strategic & tactical), acquire new sponsorships and partnerships where suitable and work with the legal department to create suitable contracts
- Take the lead and work with the Talent Marketing Assistant on new talent research by leveraging key platforms such as Twitch, YouTube, Mixer or other relevant platforms.
- Manage product launch calendar for talent and ensure that specific marketing activations are planned and confirmed in line with launch needs
- Maintain dialogue and relationships with gaming talent and influencers and keep the Talent and Content Marketing Manager up to date on the state of the roster with regular meetings and reporting
- Keep a checklist of gaming talent and influencers and their deliverables to manage expectations of the Strategic Marketing team needs (product launches and events)
- Work with the Social Media Manager to ensure they are aware of any relevant talent activities on social media & coordinate product launch campaigns
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluent English is essential.
- Additional languages are an advantage but not essential
- A deep understanding of the esports / gaming world and community is essential
- Experience of working in a multi-cultural, multi-national environment is strongly preferred
£26,000 -£28,000 basic + discretionary company bonus (can be 10-15% of salary) + excellent benefits including:
- 24 days holiday increasing after service PLUS up to 8 Bank Holidays a year
- Pension after two months - 6% contribution from the company
- 75% REIMBURSEMENT OF TRAIN TRAVEL (up to £100 per month)
- Private medical insurance - FULLY EXPENSED BY THE COMPANY plus 50% SUBSIDY FOR PARTNER
- Permanent health insurance
- Gym membership (up to 50% paid for by the company)
- Life Assurance
- Free tea/coffee and subsidised vending
- Cultural and subsidised lunch AND MORE!!!
To be considered for this excellent opportunity as please APPLY NOW send your CV to us