Marketing and Events Coordinator, EMEA - Video gaming and esports
Amazing opportunity to work for a major global technology and video gaming brand and company, offering a great career opportunity in events, salary (to £25k), bonus (c£2,500) & benefits and superb work environment
Fluent English is essential. Fluency also in any 2nd language (for example French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian or Spanish but all languages considered) is an advantage but not essential
Our global client is a world leading brand in the technology industry, distributing several well-known named gaming products.
South West London area, Sunbury on Thames (35/40 minutes from Clapham/Waterloo)
In order to plan, coordinate and execute of all their exciting branded eSports and gaming events across the EMEA region, they wish to recruit a Marketing and Events Coordinator. Your role as Marketing and Events Coordinator will include the typical following job responsibilities:
- Events coordination across EMEA region (planning, coordination and execution of events)
- Assisting the EMEA Partner Marketing team in the execution of local events
- Attending events, both national and international
- Full ownership of event logistics and equipment, booth design, inventory, loan equipment, staffing, products, internal liaison, internal communication and more
- Create and maintain product launch and marketing activity roadmaps for internal team use
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluent English is essential.
- Have experience working in events - any sector
- An understanding of the esports / gaming world and community is strongly preferred
- Must be organised with excellent time management, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Candidate must be a team-worker, enthusiastic, pro-active, flexible, confident and hard working
£23,000 -£25,000 basic + discretionary company bonus (can be 10-20% of salary) + excellent benefits including:
- 24 days holiday increasing after service PLUS up to 8 Bank Holidays a year
- Pension after two months - 6% contribution from the company
- 75% REIMBURSEMENT OF TRAVEL (up to £100 per month)
- Private medical insurance - FULLY EXPENSED BY THE COMPANY plus 50% SUBSIDY FOR PARTNER
- Permanent health insurance
- Gym membership (up to 50% paid for by the company)
- Life Assurance
- Free tea/coffee and subsidised vending
- Cultural and subsidised lunch AND MORE!!!
To be considered for this excellent opportunity as Marketing and Events Coordinator, EMEA please APPLY NOW send your CV to us immediately.