Our client is a world leading technology brand and company.
To join their international logistics department, they wish to recruit a Logistics Specialist. Your role will be to mainly provide sales teams with stock information and lead times and will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Manage, review and adjust inventory levels according to sales and market fluctuations
- Maintain a balanced inventory profile to support EMEA sales activities
- Review and procure finished goods inventory
- Ensure production capacity and output is maintained for European operations
- Generate and provide reports for sales teams
- Monitor worldwide daily sales for all product types by region
- Evaluate stock levels for finished goods and generic products on a daily basis
- Manipulate and produce current stock status information
- Track inbound delivery schedules from manufacturing facilities
- Monitor backorder status and reduce lead time for order fulfilment
- Provide essential Planning report training to Sales Teams.
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in English is essential
- Microsoft Office software (Strong Excel skills, ability to do V-lookups, pivot tables, formulas and work with data)
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills.
- Supply chain/planning experience an advantage
- Strong communication, verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to solve problems.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity to join an award winning, international business, please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.