Our client is a world leading media, video games and entertainment production and distribution company.
They have a new requirement to hire a Japanese speaking Senior Business Operations Associate. This role is responsible for driving and supporting European business. Working with their various global offices you will work with a wide range of internal teams, especially the marketing team, to contribute to the accomplishment of globally coordinated marketing projects. Typical job responsibilities will include:
- Liaise with various global offices, and support the Vice President for London operations
- Manage the communication as a bilingual staff between Japan and London offices, representing the office
- Provide ad-hoc project support together with VP for London operations mainly for marketing projects
- Provide support to the VP for London operations in terms of the daily management of European business
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluent Japanese and English is essential
- BA or BSc degree required
- European experience in a role related to marketing or events
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to interact well with a variety of work groups, and with partners from different cultural backgrounds, including Japanese, American and European
- Strong interest in the entertainment business
- Excellent analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
£40,000 - £45,000 negotiable + discretionary company bonus (can be 10-20% of salary) + excellent benefits
To be considered for this excellent opportunity please send your CV to us immediately.