Japanese speaking Clinical Trial Administrator. Excellent opportunity for a Japanese speaker with expert knowledge of the Trial Master File (TMF) and clinical trials to join a global pharmaceutical and research organisation.
A global pharmaceutical and research organisation.
They are currently looking to recruit a Japanese speaking Clinical Trial Administrator to work on a number of projects mainly focusing on Japanese clients. The role will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Pre audit/inspection review of Client Trial Master File documentation
- Devising new filing structures as well as basic filing maintenance (electronic and hard copy)
- Scanning and indexing of client study documentation
- Training and mentoring other employees as appropriate
- Take the lead in delegated projects where skills and competencies allow
- Fluent in both Japanese and English
- Excellent knowledge of ICH GCP and the EU Directives
- Good understanding of the Trial Master File (TMF), the Investigator Site File (ISF) and essential study documentation
- Excellent working knowledge of clinical study documentation
- eTMF experience
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office products (e.g. Outlook, Excel, Word, databases)
- PXGUK550 Experienced
- Able to work to deadlines in a fast paced environment, prioritising their work and multi-tasking
Negotiable, approx £30,000 - £35,000
To be considered for this excellent opportunity to join an award winning, international business, please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes