Italian speaking International Sales Manager. Superb opportunity to join a world leading media, entertainment and consumer brand company with a responsibility to manage and grow sales of their full product range to their retail and consumer driven sales markets in Italy as well as other parts of Europe.
Fluent Italian and English is essential. Fluent in other European languages will be an advantage
London + regular international travel
Our client is a world leading media and entertainment production, delivering many recognised consumer brands to the global market place.
To work as part of their global sales team, they wish to recruit an Italian speaking Country Sales Manager. Your role will be to plan and execute the sales distribution model across Italy and other parts of Europe (mainly Poland and Scandinavia). You will aim to generate sales through existing and new retail and distribution channels / customers to drive the brand. The typical job responsibilities will include:
- Execute distribution models to meet/exceed profit objectives in the markets
- Work with International Sales team to ensure that the market has the products required to optimize sales
- Create business development strategy and plans for the markets
- Develop close commercial relationships with key retail groups to grow the brand and achieve sales and availability targets
- Identify opportunities to place the product in to new store locations / categories
- Manage the commercial relationship with distributors and continually monitor, evaluate and feedback on their performance
- Suggest new product, packaging, and point of sale opportunities to meet the needs of the market
- Conduct appropriate market analysis for assigned market
- Analyse distributors’ performance to provide constant feedback
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Fluent Italian and English is essential. Fluent in other European languages will be an advantage
- International sales / business development experience, preferably in the consumer/entertainment products industry, including relationships with key retail groups
- Ability to influence and negotiate up to Category Director level
- Proven background of developing, negotiating and closing high impact relationships with partners and vendors
- Entrepreneurial spirit with true ability to create and generate a business development vision
- Ability to travel throughout Europe and able to multi-task within divisions, time zones and geographies
- The confidence and ability to operate in various European markets
- Proven excellent business model development, presentation, communication and reporting skills
SALARY & BENEFITS
Excellent/very competitive basic salary + 20%-40% bonus scheme and fantastic benefits.
To apply for this role as Italian speaking International Sales Manager, please send your CV to us in full confidence immediately.
Contat: Jonathan Grimes