Fluency in Italian and English is essential
Harlow, Essex (N/NE of London, 30 minutes by direct train from London Liverpool Street/London Stratford)
COMPANY AND BACKGROUND
Our client is a very progressive and ambitious Top 100 eCommerce company, offering a huge range or brands and products available on most online eCommerce shopping platforms across the world.
In order to increase all online activity (mostly via Amazon) and engagement of Italian speaking customers by managing and developing their online and digital marketing activities across all channel platforms (especially Amazon, eBay and other leading 3rd party platforms) to the Italian speaking markets, they wish to recruit an Italian speaking Digital Marketing Specialist. The exciting role as Italian speaking Digital Marketing Specialist will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Managing all Digital Marketing and Amazon activities and strategy, marketplace advertising initiatives and PPC campaigns, keywords and budgets.
- Managing Google Shopping and online advertising
- Updating the Italian language content home page to create a professional look and feel
- Optimising the product listing pages, categorisation and attributes
- Checking the translation, adding new category copy and that the website is creating the right impression for the Italian speaking consumers
- Optimising the email content to maximise Italian customer retention
- Managing Amazon channel campaigns in order to expand market share
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in Italian and English is essential
- Previous digital experience with Market Places and ecommerce channel management / Platform Manager / eCommerce Manager for Amazon or similar and a good knowledge of PPC and general digital shopping operations
- Previous experience of working across 3rd party online shopping platforms (Amazon, eBay, Google Shopping etc)
- Experience with online channel management - Amazon channels for a large account would be an advantage
- Experience from a consumer focused eCommerce sector
- Analytical skills to interpret and report on traffic and sales data
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organized, detailed and able to work to tight deadlines
- Good level Microsoft Excel skills mandatory.
SALARY & BENEFITS
£28,000 - £32,000
TO APPLY FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY AS Italian speaking eCommerce Marketing Specialist PLEASE APPLY NOW.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes