Our client is a leading international company, with offices across most countries in Europe with a fantastic range of lifestyle brands and services.
To work as part of their international Human Resources and Employee Support Team, they wish to recruit an Italian and German speaking Human Resources Specialist. Your role as Italian and German speaking Human Resources Specialist will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Provide human resources administrative support in the recruitment process for all Italian and German speaking employees
- Offer guidance and support for payroll, benefits & pensions
- Prepare and issue all human resource related correspondence to employees
- Complete the administration activities required for the induction and exit of employees
- Collecting weekly, monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc reports as requested
- Responding to employee requests
- Ensuring adherence to relevant Company policies and procedures
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in Italian AND German (both languages) is essential
- Any previous human resources experience (HR, payroll etc. all background of HR considered!)
- Strong organisation skills, attention to detail, problem solver
- An ability to multi-task in a highly pressurised environment with good attention to detail skills
- Proven ability to create and develop good working relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals, coupled with the ability to gain commitment from others
£26,000 - £27,000 + excellent benefits (holidays, dental covers, travel cover, pension, bonus and many many more!) and career opportunity. The job will start on a minimum of a 6 month contract.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity please send your CV to us.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes