Italian & German speaking Customer Services. Excellent opportunity to join a leading and well established international brand of IT, Technology and Video Gaming hardware and components.
£21,000 - £22,000 + bonus (10-15% over past few years or higher) + excellent benefits
Sunbury on Thames (Middlesex - 45 minutes direct from Waterloo)
Fluent Italian, German and English is essential
Our global client is a world leading brand and a producer of cutting edge technology and video gaming and eSports hardware and components.
To manage all online and offline customer contact and interaction from their Italian and German speaking clients, they wish to recruit an Italian, German & English speaking Customer Services specialist. Your job responsibilities will include the following duties and tasks:
- Receive incoming telephone calls, emails and live chats from all EMEA customers (mostly Italian, German & English speakers)
- Respond to their requirements in an efficient and timely manner
- Provide first level support
- Record calls in CRM and email database
- Identify opportunities from inbound calls by questioning the customer; these will be passed to a sales representative - Inside Sales or Business Development Manager. A lead is classified as a call from a strategic account or a business opportunity
- Work with the Account Managers to ensure smooth day-to-day running of existing accounts and to minimise the volume of queries in accordance with department procedures.
- To perform other work related duties as assigned.
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluent Italian, German and English is essential
- Previous experience in customer service or customer support or administration
- Excellent skills in administration
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Computer-literate with working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Positive work attitude
£21,000 - £22,000 + up to 10-15 bonus + excellent benefits
To be considered for this excellent opportunity to join an award winning, international business, please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.
Contact: Lisa Grimes