Italian and French speaking Customer Support Specialist. Excellent opportunity to join a leading and well established international brand of eSports Technology and Video Games hardware and components.
£21,000 - £22,000 + up to 15%-20% discretionary bonus (up to c£4,000) + excellent benefits
South West London / Sunbury on Thames (Middlesex - 45 minutes direct from Waterloo)
Fluent Italian, French and English is essential
Our global client is a world leading brand and a producer of cutting edge technology and video gaming and eSports hardware and components.
To manage all online and offline customer contact and interaction from their EMEA clients and gaming users, they wish to recruit an Italian & French speaking Customer Support Specialist. Your job responsibilities will include the following duties and tasks:
- Receive incoming telephone calls, emails and live chats from all EMEA customers (mostly Italian, French & English speakers)
- Respond to their requirements in an efficient and timely manner
- Provide first level support
- Manage live Chat requests to the customer’s satisfaction and respond to comments from the social media system and platforms (Twitter / Facebook / Youtube)
- Perform other duties as assigned.
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluent Italian, French and English is essential
- Previous experience in customer service or customer support or administration
- Experience using Social platforms such as Twitter / Facebook / Youtube
- Enthusiasm about video gaming and the gaming / eSports industry
- Excellent skills in administration
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Computer-literate with working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Positive work attitude
£21,000 - £22,000 + up to 10%/20% bonus (c£4,000) + excellent benefits
To be considered for this excellent opportunity to join an award winning, international business, please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.
Contact: Lisa Grimes