Sunbury on Thames, South West London (Middlesex - 45 minutes direct from Waterloo)
Our client is a world leading technology and IT hardware brand offering a fantastic work environment and amazing benefits including 24 days holiday (+ Bank Holidays), pension (6% company contribution), paid travel (up to £100 a month) and lots more including a 3.30 pm finish every Friday!!
You will be primarily responsible for installing, operating and supporting approved software and hardware systems at the client's premises to ensure that user requirements are met.
Your job responsibilities will include the following duties and tasks:
- Install and tests computer software and hardware systems as requested
- Maintains hardware and software systems for all internal users
- Resolve all First level support requests from the IT Helpdesk system in a timely and efficient manner
- Analyse and report on support calls within the Helpdesk system to trend underlying problems
- Maintains inventory and asset records for computer and other related equipment
- Assists in the replacement of computers and/or other related equipment if necessary
- Follows-up with users to ensure that the system is meeting their needs and recommends business and systems solutions to department management
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Strong knowledge of computer systems and encryption is required including Windows OS & server, Windows-based applications and Software Imaging
- Knowledge of Microsoft Exchange and Office 365 is beneficial.
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP networking protocol and related utilities is preferred (e.g. ping, nslookup).
- Working knowledge of common mail and web protocols is preferred such as IMAP, POP3, HTTP, SSL
- Experience in desktop and laptop support is preferred
SALARY : £20,000 - £22,000 + discretionary company bonus (could be 10-15% of salary or more) + fantastic benefits including:
- 24 days holiday increasing after service PLUS up to 8 Bank Holidays a year
- Pension after two months - 6% contribution from the company
- 75% reimbursement of travel (up to £100 a month)
- Private medical insurance - FULLY EXPENSED BY THE COMPANY plus 50% SUBSIDY FOR PARTNER
- Permanent health insurance
- Gym membership (up to 50% paid for by the company)
- Life Assurance
- Free tea/coffee and subsidised vending
- Cultural and subsidised lunch AND MORE!!!
To be considered for this excellent opportunity to join an award winning, international business, please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us
Contact: Lisa Grimes