International Sales Account Manager, EMEA. Excellent opportunity to join a leading and well established international technology brand and manage their important client sales relationships in the EMEA countries.
£23,000 - £26,000 + sales bonus of approx.10% - 20% (£5,000)
South West London / Sunbury on Thames (Middlesex - 45 minutes direct from Waterloo)
Fluent English is essential. Fluent also in French is an advantage (or other European languages)
Our global client is a world leading brand and a producer of IT and technology products.
In order to provide sales support and manage relationships with clients in the EMEA countries (especially the Middle East), they wish to recruit a Sales Account Manager. Your job will include the following responsibilities:
- Manage and develop the business in specified territories
- Manage customer accounts by quoting and negotiating prices, processing orders, and estimating and managing future sales
- Coordinate where necessary with other departments such as Logistics, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Warehouse, and Marketing
- Communicate with customers on a frequent and professional basis to secure orders and to provide product information and general customer service
- Support the relevant Business Development Managers in the field at all times
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluent English is essential. An additional European language, especially French, would be a distinct advantage
- Good level of education
- Experience in sales / account management
- Previous IT product-related knowledge is desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent numerical skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
£23,000 - £26,000 + sales bonus of approx.10% - 20% (£5,000) + excellent benefits including:
24 days holiday increasing after service PLUS up to 8 Bank Holidays a year
Pension after two months - 6% contribution from the company
75% REIMBURSEMENT OF TRAVEL (up to £100 per month)
Private medical insurance - FULLY EXPENSED BY THE COMPANY plus 50% SUBSIDY FOR PARTNER
Permanent health insurance
Gym membership (up to 50% paid for by the company)
Free tea/coffee and subsidised vending
Cultural and subsidised lunch AND MORE!!!
To be considered for this excellent opportunity please send your CV to us straight away!
Contact: Lisa Grimes