International Marketing Executive - Professional Services sector
Fantastic opportunity to work as an International Marketing Executive for a leading, international professional services firm, offering a basic salary of £32,000 - £34,000 pa (possibly negotiable), great benefits and a superb work environment with the possibility for flexible working.
Fluent English is essential.
Fluency also in any 2nd language (for example French, German, Italian, Spanish or Portuguese but all languages considered) is an advantage but not essential
Our global client is a world leading firm within the professional services industry.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for providing effective marketing support, including internal and external marketing communications. You will be covering markets in the US, Germany, France, Spain and China using a full range of marketing channels including digital and content marketing, PR and events.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Producing and distributing marketing communications including newsletters, emails and flyers
- Delivering marketing campaigns including content creation
- Creating and posting social media content for Twitter and LinkedIn pages
- Helping to organise and run events as required
- Creating PowerPoint presentations
- Working with the PR Consultant to ensure that stories are distributed to the relevant media
- Ensuring that web content remains up to date
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluent English is essential. Additional languages are an advantage though not essential
- Previous experience in a similar marketing role is essential
- Experience of working in a professional services environment is a strong preference
- Previous experience of using Salesforce would be a big advantage
£32,000 - £34,000 basic (possibly negotiable) + great benefits including:
- 25 days holiday
- Option of flexible working
- Excellent pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Season ticket loan
To be considered for this excellent opportunity as International Marketing Executive please apply now.
Contact: Lisa Grimes