Graduate Sales Account Manager - German, Dutch or French speaking. Fantastic opportunity to join a professional consultancy in central London offering a superb company environment and opportunity to work with global clients. Great salary (£26-£28k) + bonus.
Fluency in English is essential as well as fluency in either German, Dutch or French
Our client is a successful, international consultancy, providing highly skilled expertise and business knowledge to leading companies across the world.
In order to work with clients across the EMEA region, they wish to recruit a Sales Account Manager. Your job will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Retain and grow a portfolio of clients
- Identifying the appropriate time to upsell additional products and services
- Be the primary customer contact for technical and business enquiries
- Meeting clients regularly on an agreed schedule
- Responding to any incoming client inquiries
- Communicating regularly with international offices and making sure that they are aware of all client contacts
- Identify new potential clients
- Feed back to the management of requirements for product development and marketing
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in English is essential as well as either fluency in German, Dutch or French
- Ideally have previous commercial experience as an Account Manager or Sales related role but this is not essential as full training will be given
- Educated to university degree level
- Excellent people, communication and presentation skills
- An ability to communicate complex issues clearly and simply both verbally and in writing
- Proactive problem solver and ability to manage priorities
- Strong attention to detail, and the ability to work comfortably with figures and numerical data
- Outgoing and personable team player, with the personal presence to be credible in major multinationals, governments and businesses of all sizes and types.
£26,000 - £28,000 + 20% bonus (c£5,000)
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes