Graduate French speaking Digital Media Sales Executive (Digital Media & Advertising). Excellent opportunity to join a digital media and advertising company to develop international sales across their online platforms and print publications of advertising opportunities for companies across France.
Fluent French and English is essential
Our client is global digital media group that operate several websites and print publications across a range of niche market places in the leisure and personal interests sector. Their office covers all sales and marketing operations across most global markets, both digitally and non-digitally.
JOB AND RESPONSIBILITIES
In order to grown advertising sales of their online and print publications, they wish to recruit a French speaking Digital Media Sales Executive. Your role will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Meet and exceed sales targets for the international advertising section of all publication, both digital and print
- Selling on, developing and executing new advertising ideas for features and opportunities across the year
- Cold call and develop new sales in France, as well as key client account management
- Maintain excellent relationships with the key clients and industry contacts in France
- Development of new business plans
- Plan, prepare, & execute effective business visits to designated sales territories in Europe.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadline
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in both French and English is essential
- Previous track record in sales, ideally digital media and advertising is an advantage but not essential as full training will be given to recent graduates
- Very strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- IT literate. Includes Word, PowerPoint, Excel, internet and E-mail.
- The enthusiasm and commitment to work within a sales environment.
Basic salary of £25,000 - £30,000 (++ neg) + commission (c£80,000 OTE)
If this job as Graduate French speaking Digital Media Sales Executive is you and you are ready for your next challenge to join a truly fantastic, international business, please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.