German speaking Video Gaming Technical Support Advisor. Excellent opportunity to join a leading and well established international technology and gaming brand to support German speaking customers with technical issues relating to all video gaming hardware.
£24,000 - £26,000 + bonus (approx. 10% of salary / £2,300) and excellent benefits
South West London / Sunbury on Thames (Middlesex - 45 minutes direct from Waterloo)
Fluent English AND German
Our global client is a world leading brand and a producer of leading entertainment, video gaming and technology products
In order to give full technical / engineering support to their German speaking customers and users of their video gaming hardware, they wish to recruit a German speaking Video Gaming Technical Support Advisor. Your job will include the following responsibilities:
- Respond to technical issues and product questions in English and German ( telephone conversation, email, Social media app, Chat or a web request)
- Independently identify, troubleshoot and resolve customer issues
- Use the CRM system to document and categorize cases accurately by gathering appropriate information
- Maintain and update your knowledge on all products and competitor’s hardware/software products
- Back up colleagues and the Customer Services team especially on language cover as and when required.
- Take responsibility for specific projects.
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluent English AND German is essential. An additional European language would be a distinct advantage. (Italian/ French/ Spanish).
- Previous experience in providing technical support
- A keen interest in computer gaming and gaming hardware (headsets, mice, keyboards etc.)
- Knowledgeable in the use of iPads/ tablets, mobile phones and gaming consoles.
- Knowledge of PC Architecture and Microsoft OS
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with strong focus on Customer satisfaction.
- Excellent time management, ability to prioritise your own workload and multi-task.
- A love for the video gaming world and social media discussions about products and technology.
£24,000 - £26,000 pa + bonus (10%, approx. £2,500) + excellent benefits including:
24 days holiday increasing after service PLUS up to 8 Bank Holidays a year
Pension after two months - 6% contribution from the company
75% REIMBURSEMENT OF TRAVEL (up to £100 per month)
Private medical insurance - FULLY EXPENSED BY THE COMPANY plus 50% SUBSIDY FOR PARTNER
Permanent health insurance
Gym membership (up to 50% paid for by the company)
Free tea/coffee and subsidised vending
Cultural and subsidised lunch AND MORE!!!
To be considered for this excellent opportunity please send your CV to us straight away!
Contact: Lisa Grimes