NEW JOB - German speaking Sales Executive - £40,000 pa ote - excellent opportunity to join an international company and develop your sales career!
Our international client is a very successful business. They work with many of the world’s most recognised companies and work in a very positive, sales focused environment.
Working as part of their successful EMEA sales team, they wish to recruit a German speaking Sales Executive. The job will work with the EMEA Sales Director and Manager and will concentrate on the development of new business sales opportunities in the DACH region of Europe. Your exciting job will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Make sales calls (cold and warm) to business decision makers across the DACH region
- Develop a sales relationship with possible clients and try to confirm a sales appointment for your Sales Manager
- Respond to all incoming leads immediately and effectively
- Follow up leads to ensure maximum new business generation
- Conduct basic research into named industry segments so as to be able to make an informed call
- Identify and remain up to date on industry trends and potential business
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in German
- Previous business development, sales, telesales or lead generation telemarketing experience gained within a B2B environment
- Have a very determined, competitive and success driven personality
- Be proactive and results driven
- Excellent telephone manner
- Be able to identify and develop new business opportunities
- Be a team player who can also work on own initiative
- Good influencing skills are essential
- Be very sales and target motivated, self-driven and goals oriented
On offer is a salary of £25,000 - £28,000 basic + c£10,000 commission in year 1 (uncapped) . In year 2, you can expect to progress to a more senior Account Manager job, with OTE of £60,000. Career development is excellent.
This is a very good opportunity to work closely with experienced sales colleagues who will help you to develop your sales career and be successful!
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, please select 'Apply’ and send your CV to us
Contact: Jonathan Grimes