Frankfurt + DACH Travel
Our client is an international travel and tourism company that offers a famous and successful range of services across the world.
In order to develop sales of their full range of services across the DACH region, they wish to recruit a German speaking Sales Account Manager. The job will focus on the following job responsibilities:
- Travel and visit existing and potential new business accounts in the DACH region
- Research into the market and possible new business sales opportunities
- Contact client and confirm your own sales meetings
- Make sales presentations to clients and try to secure a business sales agreement
- Keep in regular contact with clients and develop a successful sales relationship
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluent German and very good business English is essential.
- Previous sales experience is essential
- Experience of working form the travel and tourism or similar industry is an advantage but all sales backgrounds will be considered
- Be a very sales target and motivated person
- Outstanding interpersonal and negotiation skills to establish, develop and maintain existing and prospective clients
- Numerical and analytical abilities are essential to be able to determine the value and potential areas of growth for existing and potential clients
- Degree level education preferred
- Clean Driving License essential - this job is field sales based so you will be travelling every day
35,000 - 44,000 EUR
To be considered for this excellent opportunity as a German speaking Sales Account Manager please send your CV to us.