Fluency in German is essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a world class, international and highly successful outsourced accountancy/financial services practice in London.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You main responsible will be to manage, review and occasionally prepare payroll for your own client base, ensuring net salary calculations, RTI filings, auto enrolment deadlines and related payments are completed on time.
Your more detailed responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with clients to obtain information and answer technical, payroll related queries
- Updating payroll for changes in tax codes, attachment orders, student loans etc
- Keeping accurate records on internal systems and ensuring that information is received in line with the agreed guidelines with each client
- Reconciling payment to HMRC control accounts; and provision of these deliverables in an accurate and timely way.
- Fluency in German is essential
- Previous experience as a Payroll Administrator is essential - you should understand payroll sufficiently to complete calculations on a manual basis rather than rely on technology.
- Attention to detail is essential
- Ability to organise a wordload without relying on others for regular guidance
- Strong interpersonal skills
c.£30,000 per annum (negotiable depending on experience) plus fantastic benefits including the following:
25 days annual leave
Flexible holiday where you can buy or sell up to 5 days annual leave per annum
Excellent contributory stakeholder pension scheme
Life assurance (x4 pensionable salary)
Payment of one professional subscription per annum
Season ticket loan up to £6,000
Childcare voucher scheme
Cycle to work scheme
and other great benefits!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a truly world class, international, fast growing accountancy outsourced practice with excellent career progression opportunities.
To apply or to find out more, please email your CV or contact Lisa Grimes