German speaking Media Administrator. Fantastic opportunity for a German-speaking Media Administrator to join an international exhibition and trade fair production company, working with their PR & Marketing team on all media related activities.
St. Albans, Hertfordshire (30 mins north of London)
German and English
Our client is a world leading international business exhibition and trade fair company, producing some of the most recognised and exciting events for specific business sectors across Europe.
Working as part of their international PR and Marketing team, your role as German speaking Media Administrator will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Working with trade publications in Germany
- Buying advertising space (print & online) for promotional campaigns
- Negotiate media rates when required
- Arranging media partnerships
- Proof-reading (German and English)
- Liaising with graphic designers and translation agencies for the production of artworks
- Administration tasks
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in German, as well as fluent English
- Strong interpersonal and organisation skills
- Ability to deal with senior media representatives internationally
- Negotiation skills to get the best advertising space at the best price
- High level of IT literacy, including very good knowledge of Word and Excel
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, with close attention to detail
- Good numerical and data management skills
- Commercial and budget awareness
£24,000 - £28,000 + 5% pension + healthcare
To be considered for this excellent opportunity as a German speaking Media Administrator to join an award winning, international business, please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.