Fantastic opportunity to a German speaking Marketing Manager to join an international exhibition and trade fair production company, to manage all marketing and PR activities across the DACH region.
St. Albans, Hertfordshire (30 mins north of London)
German and English
Our client is a world leading international business exhibition and trade fair company, producing some of the most recognised and exciting events for specific business sectors across Europe.
To manage all Marketing activities across the DACH region for their trade fairs and exhibitions, they wish to recruit a German speaking Marketing Manager. Your job responsibilities as German speaking Marketing Manager will include the following duties and tasks:
- Overseeing the full marketing programme for the DACH shows and its implementation for the show websites and all communication
- Be responsible for the press section of the show websites
- Overseeing the media planning and booking (exhibitor and visitor campaigns, online as well as print ads & inserts)
- Overseeing all design, text, translation, proof-reading and production/mailout of brochures (for exhibitors and visitors)
- Be the person of contact for international publishing houses
- Liaising with the Social Media Expert regarding the accounts for the shows
- Presenting the conference programme at the show in German
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in German, as well as fluent English
- Previous experience in a Marketing management role, ideally in an international sales environment
- Have excellent creative copywriting skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Have experience in digital marketing
- Have experience in media relations
- Have an eye for design
- Some overseas travel will be necessary
£35,000 - £40,000 + 5% pension + healthcare
To be considered for this excellent opportunity as a German speaking Marketing Manager to join an award winning, international business, please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.