German speaking Management Accountant – permanent role - up to £43,000 pa – Central London
Fantastic opportunity to join a world class, international and highly successful accountancy/financial services practice in London with excellent salary pacakge + bonus and benefits!
Fluency in English and German
Our client is a leading accountancy firm based in Central London.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Due to continued and fast growing expansion, they are urgently looking to recruit a German speaking Management Accountant.
As a German speaking Management Accountant, your main responsibility will be to prepare accurate, timely and informative management accounts for a portfolio of German speaking clients along with any associated compliance work.
Your more detailed responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of management reports including profit and loss account, balance sheet, management letter commentary and supporting schedule
- Carrying out bookkeeping work
- Posting supplier invoices, credit notes and pre-coded expense forms
- Preparation of VAT returns, EC sales lists, Intrastat returns and CIS reporting.
This challenging and rewarding role will include significant interaction with clients and other team members.
Those who demonstrate their consistent willingness to deliver excellent client service and show an excellent level of autonomous decision making, will give themselves the opportunity for excellent promotion opportunities, including Senior Management Accountant or Client Manager.
- Fluency in German is essential
- Experience in producing monthly management accounts (ideally within a practice environment)
- VAT experience is essential
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified is preferred
c. Up to £43,000 per annum depending on experience plus fantastic benefits including the following:
- 25 days annual leave
- Flexible holiday where you can buy or sell up to 5 days annual leave per annum
- Excellent contributory stakeholder pension scheme
- Life assurance (x4 pensionable salary)
- Payment of one professional subscription per annum
- Season ticket loan up to £6,000
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
and other great benefits!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a truly world class, international, fast growing accountancy practice with excellent career progression opportunities.
To apply or to find out more, please email your CV or contact Lisa Grimes