German speaking Management Accountant - up to £43,000 pa - Central London
Fantastic opportunity to join a world class, international and highly successful accountancy/financial services practice in London with excellent salary pacakge + bonus and benefits!
Fluency in German is essential
Our client is a leading accountancy firm based in Central London.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Due to continued and fast growing expansion, they are looking to recruit a German speaking Management Accountant.
As a German speaking Management Accountant, your main responsibility will be to prepare accurate, timely and informative management accounts for a portfolio of German speaking clients along with any associated compliance work.
Your more detailed responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of management reports including profit and loss account, balance sheet, management letter commentary and supporting schedule
- Carrying out bookkeeping work
- Posting supplier invoices, credit notes and pre-coded expense forms
- Preparation of VAT returns, EC sales lists, Intrastat returns and CIS reporting.
This role offers an excellent opportunity for promotion opportunities, including Senior Management Accountant or Client Manager.
- Fluency in German is essential
- Experience in producing monthly management accounts (ideally within a practice environment)
- VAT experience is essential
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified is preferred
c. Up to £43,000 per annum depending on experience plus fantastic benefits including the following:
- 25 days annual leave
- Flexible holiday where you can buy or sell up to 5 days annual leave per annum
- Excellent contributory stakeholder pension scheme
- Life assurance (x4 pensionable salary)
- Payment of one professional subscription per annum
- Season ticket loan up to £6,000
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
and other great benefits!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a truly world class, international, fast growing accountancy practice as a German speaking Management Accountant with fantastic career progression opportunities.
To apply or to find out more, please email your CV or contact Lisa Grimes on 020 3972 0672