German speaking Finance Assistant (£26,000/£27,000). Fantastic opportunity for a German speaking Finance Assistant to join a world class, international and highly successful accountancy practice in London with excellent salary package, paid overtime and amazing benefits!
Fluency in English and German is essential
Our client is a leading accountancy firm based in Central London.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Due to continued and fast growing expansion, they are looking to recruit a German speaking Finance Assistant.
As a German speaking Finance Assistant, your main responsibility will be to assist in the preparation and collation of the preparation of financial information for a portfolio of German speaking clients. Job responsibilities will include:
- Managing purchase ledger and sales ledger activities
- Coding and processing invoices
- Working out VAT payments
- Processing payroll
- Making payments
- Dealing with expenses
- Checking and reconciling supplier statements
- Fluency in German is essential
- Experience in a similar finance or accounts role is essential, e.g. purchase ledger, invoicing, VAT, expenses etc
- UK VAT experience preferred
Up to c. £26,000-£27,000 (possibly negotiable) per annum depending on experience plus fantastic benefits including the following:
- Study support (ACCA or CIMA)
- 25 days annual leave
- Flexible holiday where you can buy or sell up to 5 days annual leave per annum
- Excellent contributory stakeholder pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Season ticket loan up to £6,000
and other great benefits!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a truly world class, international, fast growing accountancy practice with excellent career progression opportunities.
To apply or to find out more, please email your CV to us or contact Lisa Grimes