Our client is a intentional export company, working across most global sales markets.
To work as part of their international export sales team, they wish to recruit a German speaking Export Coordinator. The job will be to co-ordinate and communicate of export activity for all company brands and will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Management of order and sample processing.
- Maintain high level of customer service maintenance of account listings and customer records
- Understand the business over view and strategic focus within international teams
- Build and establish credible relationships at all levels
- Handle complex inquiries and project managing export sales
- Manage increased margin negotiation & calculation work
- Managing contract time line SLAs over multiple time zones.
- Logistical management of stock & admin internationally within pressurized time lines direct into markets.
- Fluency in both German and English is essential
- Previous experience of customer service\export.
- Be able to question strategically and think outside the box to drive complex negotiations through life cycle of sale
- Demonstrate commercial understanding and drive to challenge and seize opportunities in sales driven roles
- High level of Word/Excel
- Good email communication skills
- Good Negotiation Skills
- Detail focussed
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please send your CV to us in full confidence immediately
Contact: Jonathan Grimes