German speaking Event Training Coordinator, £22,000. Fantastic opportunity to join a world leading luxury brand and support their German speaking customer and users with a full range of event planning and training services.
Fluent in German and English is essential
COMPANY AND BACKGROUND
Our client is a world leading luxury brand and international organisation.
In order to support their German speaking business users and customers, they wish to recruit a German speaking Event Training Coordinator. The exciting role will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Communicating with all German speaking participants and assisting in the smooth delivery of training courses
- Ensure training programs are well communicated, well attended, tracked and run smoothly
- Travel to visit retailers and events
- Pre-event support to ensure retailers have completed all required actions before they attend the event
- Support required to ensure delegates complete all pre and post training requirements to ensure global training standards are achieved
- Managing inbound calls
- Submit tracker reports on training activities and results
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in German and English is essential
- Previous experience with a luxury brand
- Experience as a Training Administrator or similar role.
- Excellent organisational and multitasking ability
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Outbound call operative experience
- Event co-ordination background (preferred)
SALARY, BENEFITS & WORKING HOURS
£22,000. Generous paid holiday entitlement. Working 37.5 hours per week covering shifts 7.00am - 6pm Mon - Sun on a rota basis. In return for your enthusiasm and professionalism, you receive training to help you develop and be your best.
TO APPLY FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY, PLEASE EMAIL YOUR CV DIRECTLY TO US.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes
The Language Business is a leading, specialist multilingual recruitment agency. If you are looking for a new job with languages or you are looking to recruit a skilled bilingual candidate please contact us for more information