NEW JOB! German speaking Event & Exhibition Project Manager, London. £25,000-£30,000. Fantastic opportunity for a German speaking recent graduate to join an international exhibition and trade fair company. Your role will be to project manage all trade fair activity between the UK and Germany as well as develop and nurture business relationships. Excellent team spirit and forward thinking company.
Our client is the UK office of international trade fairs and business events that take place across Europe.
In order to coordinate all trade fair activity between clients in the UK and trade fairs and events taking place across Germany, they wish to recruit a German speaking Project Manager. You varied role will include the following typical duties:
- Answering a wide range of enquiries and sending out information to companies wishing to exhibit at or visit the trade fairs in Germany
- Invoicing ticket and catalogue sales to visitors and dispatching orders.
- Liaison with the show organisers in across Germany, mostly in Frankfurt and Munich
- Managing the client database for marketing mailing purposes
- Sourcing new exhibitors and marketing of fairs
- Attendance at fairs in Germany
- Organising press meetings in the UK for the promotion of the fair
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in English and German
- Ideally educated at university level
- Ideally have previous experience in an administrative or similar role
- Have a sales focused attitude
- Have excellent communication skills
- Good questioning and listening skills
- Relationship building skills
£25,000 - £30,000 basic salary + bonus/commission of c£5,000-£10,000 potential
TO APPLY FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY, PLEASE EMAIL YOUR CV DIRECTLY TO US