Based from offices in Birkenhead, close to Liverpool, our client is an innovative and fast expanding international online and e-commerce business.
This exciting opportunity has arisen due to continued growth and expansion. You will be responsible managing e-commerce areas for our client, concentrating on SEO tasks, German content management and basic digital marketing analysis using Google Analytics. In this varied role you will also be responsible for providing exceptional levels of B2C customer service to German speaking customers.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Researching, creating and implementing new and innovate Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) campaigns
- Writing of SEO optimized website content
- Updating blog posts on the German speaking e-commerce sites
- Translation work of content
- Processing on-line customer orders to meet the agreed delivery times
- Liaising with the digital marketing agency
- Running reports using Google Analytics
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in German and English is essential. Additional European languages are an advantage (particularly French, Spanish, Italian and Dutch)
- Previous experience in SEO activities
- Previous exposure to e-commerce websites
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Ability to communicate professionally via telephone and email
- Strong team player and flexibly in regards to working hours
SALARY: Starting salary is £25,000-£30,000 pa depending on experience.