German speaking eCommerce Marketing Assistant. Fantastic opportunity to join a leading eCommerce company to work on and develop their digital marketing campaigns and projects and other key area of their eCommerce marketing operations.
up to £28,000 neg
LANGUAGES: German and English
Harlow, Essex (NE of London, 25 mins direct train from London Liverpool Street/Stratford International)
COMPANY AND BACKGROUND
Our client is a very progressive and ambitious eCommerce company, offering a huge range or brands and products available on most online shopping platforms across the world.
In order to assist and work with their Marketing Channel Manager (marketing online sales growth mostly on Amazon and other platforms) , they wish to recruit a German speaking eCommerce Marketing Assistant. The exciting role will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Implementing channel campaigns in order to expand market share
- Working closely with all aspects of the business to gather product and channel insights
- Utilise data and shopper insights to provide recommendations to drive category distribution and market share
- Uploading new product listings on marketplaces
- Optimising listings to increase sales conversion and maximise revenue
- Implement marketplace advertising initiatives and PPC campaigns, keywords and budgets
- Liaise with our marketplaces software partner to resolve issues and maximise product availability
- Identify any problem areas and liaise with relevant departments to improve
- Ensure marketplaces are updated with best sellers, latest products and new items
- Report feedback on product to buying department.
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in both German and English is essential
- Experience as a Marketing Assistant (or equivalent) would be advantageous.
- Experience with growing new products in new online marketplaces
- Previous experience of working with Amazon would be advantageous
- Experience of working in an online retail environment
- Self-disciplined and comfortable working independently
- Highly organized, detailed and able to work to tight deadlines
- A passion for ecommerce and desire to learn how to optimise product titles, keywords, categories etc. so that revenues can be maximised on each marketplace.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
SALARY & BENEFITS
to £28,000 neg
TO APPLY FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY, PLEASE EMAIL YOUR CV DIRECTLY TO US.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes