German speaking Customer Support Specialist. Excellent opportunity to join a leading and well established international brand (for a 9-12 month contract) of eSports Technology and Video Games hardware and components.
£21,000 - £22,000 + up to 15% contract bonus + excellent benefits
South West London / Sunbury on Thames (Middlesex - 45 minutes direct from Waterloo)
Fluent German is essential
Our global client is a world leading brand and a producer of cutting edge technology and video gaming and eSports hardware and components.
To manage all online and offline customer contact and interaction from their German speaking clients and gaming users, they wish to recruit a German speaking Customer Support Specialist. Your job responsibilities will include the following duties and tasks:
- Receive incoming telephone calls, emails and live chats from all German speaking customers
- Respond to their requirements in an efficient and timely manner
- Provide first level support
- Manage live Chat requests to the customer’s satisfaction and respond to comments from the social media system and platforms (Twitter / Facebook / Youtube)
- Perform other duties as assigned.
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluent German is essential
- Previous experience in customer service or customer support or administration
- Experience using Social platforms such as Twitter / Facebook / Youtube
- Enthusiasm about video gaming and the gaming / eSports industry
- Excellent skills in administration
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Computer-literate with working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Positive work attitude
£21,000 - £22,000 + up to 10%/20% bonus (c£4,000) + excellent benefits
THIS JOB WILL START AS A 9-12 MONTH CONTRACT BUT THE OPPORTUNITY OF A PERMANENT JOB AFTER IS VERY GOOD!
To be considered for this excellent opportunity to join an award winning, international business, please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.
Contact: Lisa Grimes