German speaking Customer Services Coordinator. Excellent opportunity to join a leading and well established international technology brand to support all German speaking business customer with day to day product orders.
£23,500 (including contract bonus) + excellent benefits
South West London / Sunbury on Thames (Middlesex - 45 minutes direct from Waterloo)
Fluent German is essential
Our global client is a world leading brand and a producer of technology products
To support all of their German speaking business customers with day to day product order situations, they wish to recuent, for a 9-12 month contract, a German speaking Customer Support Coordinator. Your job responsibilities will include the following duties and tasks:
- Receive incoming telephone calls, emails and live chats from all German speaking customers
- Manage the email database ensuring that a 24 hour response is achieved.
- Manage product requests from distributors, resellers and endusers from the EMEA region
- Learn about products and apply the right procedures and replacement products when processing requests
- Manage special product requests from Technical Support
- Provide regular and timely updates to customers
- Work closely with key accounts
- To perform other duties as assigned
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluent German is essential
- Previous experience in customer service or customer support or administration
- Excellent skills in administration
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Computer-literate with working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Positive work attitude
£23,500 including contract completion bonus + excellent benefits
THIS JOB WILL START AS A 9-12 MONTH CONTRACT BUT THE OPPORTUNITY OF A PERMANENT JOB AFTER IS VERY GOOD!
To be considered for this excellent opportunity to join an award winning, international business, please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.
Contact: Lisa Grimes