NEW JOB - German speaking Customer Support Specialist (+ Italian or Polish ideally)
Excellent opportunity to join a leading and well established international brand of cutting edge technology and video games hardware and components.
£21,000 - £22,000 + up to 15%-20% discretionary bonus (up to c£4,000) + excellent benefits
Sunbury on Thames (Middlesex - 45 minutes direct from Waterloo)
Fluent German and English (plus Italian or Polish ideally)
Our client is a world leading brand and a producer of cutting edge technology and video games hardware and components.
To support all customers from the EMEA region, they wish to recruit a Customer Support Specialist with fluent German (plus Italian or Polish ideally). Using social media platforms (Twitter / Facebook / YouTube), live chat, the company website, as well as email and telephone, you will interact with German (and ideally Italian or Polish) speaking customer questions and queries. Your job responsibilities will include the following duties and tasks:
- Receive incoming calls from all EMEA customers; respond to their requirements in an efficient and timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction
- Provide first level technical support
- Manage live Chat requests to the customer’s satisfaction, respond to comments from the social media management system and the Email database where you need to ensure to maintain our service levels
- Participate in regular training to increase product knowledge
- Regularly review and update regional email templates
- Perform other work related duties as assigned.
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in German and English is essential plus ideally Italian or Polish
- Experience in customer service or customer support
- Experience using Social platforms such as Twitter / Facebook /YouTube
- Excellent skills in administration and task management
- An interest in computer gaming and social media is advantage
£21,000 + up to 10%/20% bonus (c£4,000) + excellent benefits
To be considered for this excellent opportunity to join an award winning, international business, please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.
Contact: Lisa Grimes
The Language Business is a leading, specialist multilingual recruitment agency. If you are looking for a new job with languages or you are looking to recruit a skilled bilingual candidate please contact us for more information.