Our client is a intentional export company, working across most global sales markets.
To work as part of their international finance and export team, they wish to recruit a German speaking Credit Controller. This fantastic job opportunity will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Chasing of overdue debt to all German speaking customers in accordance to company credit control guidelines and procedures
- Ensure good record keeping satisfactory to audit and legal requirement.
- Manage an effective process of credit assessment
- Deal promptly with internal and external queries about payment
- Ensure customers pay to agreed terms and negotiate repayment plans when necessary
- Meet cash targets as set by Management
- Maintain accurate records of chasing activity
- Awareness of credit issues and knowledge of the customers and help in recovery of debts.
- To provide an effective method of calculating credit worthiness
- To improve work methods and ensure prompt and accurate invoicing
- Fluency in both German and English is essential
- Previous credit control experience
- Good communication skills (verbal and written); professional telephone manner
- Good level of analytical ability to resolve issues
- Highly customer focused; good customer service skills
- Effective organisation and planning skills, able to plan and prioritise own workload to meet deadlines
- Good team-working skills, able to maintain effective working relationships with colleagues in the team
- Good attention to detail
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please send your CV to us in full confidence immediately
Contact: Jonathan Grimes