German speaking Client Manager - Outsourced Accounting Services
Fantastic opportunity to join a world class, international and highly successful practice in London with excellent salary + bonus and benefits!
Fluent German is essential
Our client is a highly successful and expanding global practice, specialising in outsourced accounting services for international clients.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Due to continued and fast growing expansion, they are looking to recruit a Client Manager. As the primary contact with senior client staff (typically CFO level), your main responsibility will be to control the workflow of a portfolio of 15-20 clients, handling technical queries as they arise and completing quality control reviews.
You will be in charge of implementing new clients, with and without the support of senior management and more detailed responsibilities will include:
- Review of management accounts, VAT returns and registrations
- Management reports and payment runs
- Client billing process
- Management of typically 2-3 members of staff including appraisals and reviews
- Dealing with queries as and when they arise
- Fluency in German
- Experience in producing and reviewing monthly management accounts is essential, ideally within a practice environment but experience within industry will also be considered
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified is preferred
- UK VAT experience is an advantage
- Experience in managing a team of 2-3 people or more is preferred
Up to £65,000 per annum depending on experience plus fantastic benefits including the following:
- 25 days annual leave increasing 28 days after 5 years’ service
- Payment of one professional subscription per annum
- Excellent contributory stakeholder pension scheme
- Life assurance (x4 pensionable salary)
- Permanent health insurance (income protection)
- Private medical insurance with the option to add dependents
- Season ticket loan up to a maximum of £6,000
- Flexible holiday - where you can buy or sell up to 5 days annual leave per annum
- Childcare, cycle to work and eye care voucher scheme
- Annual discretionary bonus
This is an excellent opportunity to join a truly world class, international, fast growing organisation in the financial services sector.
Please email your CV to us or for more information please contact Lisa Grimes for a confidential discussion